He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Sunday, January 07, 2007

In response...

In response to a comment left on my What is the gospel? post, I hereby explain the meaning of the title of this blog, five8. The title is a rather (un)fortunate error. Isaiah 58 is a great chapter, one which I have spent hours pouring over, and coincidentally, one which in many ways exemplifies and expounds the verse after which this blog was actually named (in my head), Micah 6:8:
He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?
I suppose I could change the name and the address, but I won't!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home